Glycolic Acid Peel 70% – Pro Skin Peel – Skin Lightening, Age Defying, Erase Wrinkles, Large Pores, Acne Scars, Blackheads, Stretch Marks, Spots
Stunning pores and skin would not just show up, exfoliating dead pores and skin are essential to hold a younger appearance. When 70% glycolic acid peel carried out its function on the skin; it works to put off dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Diminishing imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles. Reverses
Stunning pores and skin would not just show up, exfoliating dead pores and skin are essential to hold a younger appearance. When 70% glycolic acid peel carried out its function on the skin; it works to put off dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Diminishing imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles.
Reverses solar harm: Glycolic acid can help to repair sun damaged skin making lines, wrinkles, freckles & age damaged skin less prominent. Helps hyperpigmentation: splotchy pigmentation, brown marks, age spots, large pores and skin many other issues. The usage of glycolic acid peels can assist with many situations with the aid of skin lightening, reducing pores and improving the skin overall creating a fresh complexion.
Glycolic acid peels help to smooth scars: when you have a scars on your face or roughened acne scars, glycolic acid peels can create an extra even texture and clean out keratinized pores and skin, making pits and dents appear shallower. Glycolic Acid presses the reset button on your pores and skin and creates a more even and balanced texture. So, trying to keep a perfect balance of oily and dry skin becomes less of an issue.
Glycolic acid peels are able to be easily diluted by adding distilled water.
Light Peel is 10% – 34%, Medium Peel is 35% – 49%, Deep Peel is 50% – 70%
Power pointers: dry/sensitive skin and beginners (who are not overly oily) should not start with something more than 30-40% strength. The mixture to semi-oily pores and skin ought to start with 40-50% power. Experienced glycolic peel users can use 60-70%. All glycolic acid peels may be easily diluted with water to reduce power.
1. wash your face with a mild soap and water. 3. apply thin layer 4. leave on for desired peel time (1-5 min) 5. apply simple baking soda and water as a post skin peel neutralizer 6. wash face 7. pat dry apply a moisturizer with sunscreen
- Dermatologist-grade glycolic acid peel, strongest glycolic acid peel to give rapid results
- One bottle yields about 15-24 acid peels – Beneficial for sun damaged skin, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, acne and dull, lifeless skin
- Same acid peel administered in dermatologist office at more than $150-$300 per face peel. For home use.
- Easy instructions below in description. Glycolic acid is customizable & easily diluted by adding distilled water
- Skin smoothing glycolic acid peel smooths/lightens scars & improves many skin imperfections