60% Glyco-Lactic Acid Peel with 4 oz Bottle After Peel Neutralizer. Peel Contains Retinol, Vit C + Skin Lightening Kojic Acid, Licorice, Bearberry & Mulberry
The 60% GlycoLactic Acid Peel is a combination of 20% Glycolic Acid and 40% Lactic Acid. It is the perfect solution to reap the dual benefits of the top 2 alpha-hydroxy acids. This peel effectively addresses bothersome skin conditions such as: discoloration, minor acne, blotchy skin, aging skin, rough skin texture and so much more.
The 60% GlycoLactic Acid Peel is a combination of 20% Glycolic Acid and 40% Lactic Acid. It is the perfect solution to reap the dual benefits of the top 2 alpha-hydroxy acids. This peel effectively addresses bothersome skin conditions such as: discoloration, minor acne, blotchy skin, aging skin, rough skin texture and so much more. The best part is that it is mild enough to be used by beginners and can be applied multiple times per month. There is little or no burning sensation and no recovery time.
- COMBINING GLYCOLIC & LACTIC ACID! ….DOUBLE BENEFITS FOR THE SKIN. This peel is a combination of 20% Glycolic Acid and 40% Lactic Acid. By combining the two, this peel delivers the most essential benefits of the 2 most popular chemical peels. The 60% Glyco-Lactic works double duty as the pairing of glycolic and lactic acid work on different aspects of the skin simultaneously.
- IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS. NO BURNING. NO SKIN SHEDDING. NO DOWNTIME. This is the perfect peel for beginners or for those who need to rejuvenate the skin but don’t care for unsightly skin peeling and long downtimes. The 60% Glyco-Lactic Acid is mild enough to be used multiple times per week. There is generally no pain during application and it is well tolerated by most.
- PACKED WITH PROVEN SKIN LIGHTENING INGREDIENTS. This 50% Lactic Acid Peel is formulated with the most effective skin lightening ingredients. Bearberry, Kojic Acid, Mulberry, Licorice and Vitamin C have been proven to naturally lighten the skin and erase dark spots and fade skin discoloration. Retinol vigorously fights signs of aging and restores skin’s youthful appearance.
- THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS OF GLYCOLIC ACID & LACTIC ACID. Glycolic is regarded as the most versatile chemical peel because it effectively addresses just about any common skin flaw that you can think of. You name it– glycolic can fix it. Glycolic Acid penetrates the epidermal & dermal layers of the skin, minimizes appearance of pores, and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Lactic acid ensures smooth, supple skin. It is ideal for dehydrated skin as it works to pull moisture to the skin’s cells. It increases the skin’s hydration levels and allows other moisturizers to penetrate the skin’s barrier and work more effectively. If hyperpigmentation and dark spots are a problem, Lactic Acid also brightens the skin and fades discoloration.
- INCLUDES 4 OZ BOTTLE of NEUTRALIZER! As a bonus gift you will also get a large 4 oz bottle of the After Peel neutralizer. The After Peel Neutralizer is needed to stop the action of the chemical peel. It deactivates the acid and prevents the peel from penetrating further into the skin and causing burns. It also helps to restore skin to a normal pH level. The soothing botanicals, aloe Vera, green tea and chamomile will calm the skin and promote healing. The silky texture of the After Peel Neutralizer makes it easier to use and it is more soothing and less messy than gritty baking soda.